AORA Annual Members Meeting Forum
Join us at our Annual Members Meeting (AMM) to discuss current challenges, solutions and opportunities for organics recycling. The AMM includes presentations from key industry partners including :
- Helping Council’s increase the carrying capacity of their fields by 80 hours a week - Mick Battam, AgEnviro Solutions
- ACCC vs Woolworths. Lessons for the compostable plastics industry - Simon Leake, SESL
- Fire Protection and safety engineering at recycling facilities - Trent De Maria, Innova Services
- MWOO and future directions for resource recovery in NSW - Kathy Giunta, Department Planning, Industry and Environment.
- Member survey and facilitated discovery session, gathering input for AORA 2020 actions - Facilitated by David Williams, Kurtis Paige Initiatives
- Opportunity to meet the new AORA National Executive Officer Peter Olah.
Spend the day with us at ATURA Blacktown, beginning with the AORA AGM from 10am - 10.45, the Members Forum from 11am - 5pm and finishing the day with Christmas networking drinks on the pool deck until 7pm.
Members Price - $255 incl GST
Non Members Price - $300 incl GST